View Single Post
Old January 11, 2010, 07:34 PM   #4
Dilbert

Just know that an indoor range is a lot of work. Trust me, I work at one. We use ballistic rubber for a backstop. It works great, and will stop anything you can shoot at it. The biggest problem with it as a backstop is having to clean it. Lots of shoveling. There is also a lot of unburned powder and such on the range so you will probably want to sweep it every day. As far as ventilation goes, it's up to you, but we use a very powerful system, it swaps out the air every 10 seconds. You may also have to worry about getting the permits for it. I have not dealt with that but I can't imagine it's easy. It's also a good idea to meet with any residents or HOAs in the neighborhood and let them know what you are doing and work up some rules about the noise. Just a little heads up.
Gun Control-gun con·trol n. definition 1. The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker received that fatal bullet wound. 2. The ability to hit what you are aiming at.

Page generated in 0.02452 seconds with 8 queries