View Single Post
Old September 19, 2011, 08:11 AM   #2
chadstrickland

Grizzly makes decent stuff for the price. Would not recommend buying table lathes..if you are going to get one then get one with its on stand and such. However, when buying a lathe bigger is not always better. Also, some lathes will cut threads other will not (I unless you change out gears and stuff ).

Milling machine..bigger is better.

I recommend grizzle because that is what I have. There are plenty of manufacturers that make better equipment. I just do not own any. I have worked on a lablond and bridgeport (I I think those are the correct names ). And they seemed to be better quality than mine but I don't have the cash for either and my stuff is second hand.

You will have better luck on a machinist forum or something.

If you have been trained to use the equipment mentioned then great.

If not then im not going to be able to teach you everything. But I will tell you this.

NEVER WEAR WATCHES..TUCK YOU SHIRT INSIDE YOUR PANTS..DO NOT WEAR LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS. Oh and no hippie hair either.

The above is to keep you from being........"machined"
Two weapons that was designed by the same man still in use by the us military 100 years later...1911 and m2...is there anything that comes close.....lol annd maybe perhaps a sig sauer p226 tac ops edition..

Page generated in 0.02452 seconds with 8 queries