View Single Post
Old January 9, 2009, 12:58 PM   #21
David Armstrong

Quote:
Strange that you would say that I said you said that, because I didn't. I said I agreed, then ended that sentence with a period. I began the next sentence with my own words. You did indeed post the passage that I quoted. I was making a witty, sarcastic reference to it.
And the reference, as I pointed out, has nothing to do with what I said. Thus to attempt to suggest that it is in agreement with what I have said is dishonest.
Quote:
The OP was about CCW, not CIA analysts.
I see nothing in the OP about CCW. I do see that eric, slopemeno, troy mclure, carguy2244, mannlicher, ramius, and most commenting on the thread agree that the way to stop terrorist attacks is not by an armed civilian jumping into the situation, it is to prevent it through other factors.
Quote:
You seem to be advocating that all involved should sit on their hands. If this is not what you are implying, then please elaborate, because if so, your post merits much confusion.
Doesn't seem confusing to most, and if you are confused maybe you should try to clarify before making a "witty, sarcastic reference to it."

Last edited by David Armstrong; January 9, 2009 at 01:17 PM.

Page generated in 0.03610 seconds with 8 queries