Thread: Anti Hunters...
View Single Post
Old September 30, 2009, 06:03 PM   #23
FrontSight

Quote:
What I meant, and did not communicate well (or at all), is that obvious lunatics like this one are not going to influence the argument for or against. It is slick, media savy folks who are able to come across as reasonable. This particular individual would have as much chance of gaining a convert as the guy on the corner ranting that "the end was coming".
I see what you mean. But nut jobs like this actually DO influence the rest of society.

I.E. the leader of PETA...it has been proven that she is as insane as this guy, and that her organization has funded the eco-terrorist group Animal Liberation Front, which firebombs research centers.

And yet her organization takes in millions of dollars and has tens of thousands of "normal" members who don't have a clue about how insane she is and how dangerous her organization is.

So it is very important that we don't dismiss the crackpots; they are exactly one of the most dangerous sect of the group both in terms of violence and in inflluence.

Page generated in 0.04497 seconds with 8 queries