View Single Post
Old August 15, 2011, 06:02 AM   #13
pstrlipscomb

I have to jump back in on a couple of points.

I have not seen most of the referenced YouTube videos, but I did see a kid jump off a pop machine and bust his face on YouTube!

I have done yard work, construction work, ATV riding, running, and more with my holsters for two years with no weakening. The holster will hold the pistol up even without a belt, but with a 1.25 inch belt the tabs on a Fobus paddle simply keep my holsters (even the 1911) firmly in place where I put them. The Glock 23 is as close to feeling not there as it could be.

For concealed carry, they do ride high and tight, but a cover garment is necessary. I wear mine under suit coats or a Cabela's Safari Vest. At work I wear them in the open.

Getting hot and sweaty makes any rig uncomfortable, and the Fobus paddles are no different, but the sweat does no damage to the holster, and the gun gets enough air that it does not sweat either.

My favorite part is that I only have about $20 in each of them and have to do nothing to care for them. I admit that I am going to be buying a pretty leather holster for my 1911 for dressing up, but I know that will likely cost me near $80, and I cannot afford to buy many of those at that price.

If a product is great but not made in the USA, Israel is a great second and a plus for me.

I have experienced several positives and no negatives in these holsters, yet.

Page generated in 0.03350 seconds with 8 queries