View Single Post
Old April 28, 2011, 01:33 PM   #2
scsov509

Looking for data or what? I have dumped a bunch of my load data and charts into PDF for electronic access, in addition to which companies like Lee, Ramshot, etc provide their loading info in PDF format. I use DropBox as a simple way to sync data from my MacBook to my iPad, which if you've used it yet is a free service that is just awesome for this purpose.

Then on the iPad side, in addition to DropBox I also use GoodReader which is an exceptional way to read documents on the iPad. It even allows you to annotations on documents, which is great for load data because I can mark the charts and make notes to myself. I also use Evernote on both iPad and MacBook as a way to save load recommendations from places like this forum, and then I am using Noteshelf on the iPad right now to keep records for myself of what I've loaded and what components I have and/or need.

Hope that helps, but if you're looking for something else more specific let me know and I might have some other app recommendations.

Page generated in 0.03448 seconds with 8 queries