View Single Post
Old March 3, 2010, 09:49 AM   #28
Hardcase

A couple of months ago, I bought a couple of boxes of 7.62 Nagant ammo from them. I received a couple of AK-47 magazines instead. Obviously, two orders had been swapped - somebody expecting a pair of magazines got some Nagant ammo.

I called J&G up, they sent out a UPS call tag and I returned the magazines. When they got them back, they sent out the ammo. Total time involved was on the order of three or four weeks, but they fixed the error on their dime, as is appropriate.

I'm sure that I'll buy from them again.

I'm pretty sure that I've had some sort of problem with just about every large mail order dealer out there, and not just firearms related. Everybody gets a second chance and, so far, nobody's screwed up so horrendously that they're blackballed by me. Seeing as I'm about the furthest thing from perfection that you can be and not be dead, I don't expect perfection from everyone I deal with.

Page generated in 0.03688 seconds with 8 queries