View Single Post
Old October 30, 2009, 11:38 AM   #17
UniversalFrost

sorry man, but i already have been burnt by your company in the past and have read too many threads on this and the other forums that even as of recent seems that your company is still not on the up and up.

Even though you guys had the lowest price on an Eberlestock X-1 pack recently, i ended up going with a company I know would deliver on time and as described and if i had problems with the order I knew would return my calls or emails (Cabelas).

My suggestion to you would be to get rid of the folks responsible for the customer service side and get new ones and also not advertise a product in stock when it really is not in stock and instead is in a warehouse somewhere else. I realize that you are selling products that your distributor has in stock and you actually are just the reseller and most likely can not afford to have many of the items in stock in your store due to cost and instead are taking the order and customers money, then placing order with your distributors and then waiting for them to deliver to you before you ship to the customer.

not a bad business practice, just you should make your customers aware of this.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" (when all else fails play dead) -Red Green

Page generated in 0.03217 seconds with 8 queries