View Single Post
Old April 9, 2008, 12:58 AM   #72
JB Books

Socrates, I am 40 and live in a state in the southwest and I am what you would consider a degenerate ambulance chaser.

I don't think there is anything wrong with owning firearms. I own quite a few. I don't think there is anything wrong with owning Class 3 weapons. I own one and am planning to purchase another after I do a little more research. Hell, I attend guns shows.

My point is not really to debate or discuss statutes, case law, or legal articles. My point is I think it is stupid to use a suppressed pistol or any NFA firearm for home defense (unless you had no other choice obviously). My point is that I think the use of such a weapon would cause a lot of problems for an individual who was otherwise just protecting himself and/or his family.

I wouldn't take a case like this, just as I have never taken a case against a police officer or state trooper, but I am familiar with the unmitigated BS that a person can be put through by the litigation process.

Also, don't take it to the extreme, I don't think there is anything wrong with a CCW permit or a HD weapon.

Page generated in 0.03017 seconds with 8 queries