View Single Post
Old September 18, 2016, 08:37 PM   #52
johnwilliamson062

Quote:
If all folks had to do was buy a FA trigger group from Brownells and drill for the autosear for a <$100 investment or buy an even cheaper lighting link, sure, lots of folks would have higher ammo costs.
It wouldn't cost anything. There is absolutely no reason for most full autos to cost more. An M16 does not cost any more to make than an AR-15. In many cases manufactureers go through additional steps to convert old designs to full auto making their manufacture MORE expensive. There would only be the stamp and related NFA restrictions.

Quote:
I've offered seed funding for various MG projects to prospective relevant partners, with the ultimate goal of repealing Hughes. No one was interested in the projects, they were only interested in the funding.
None of the big players are going to get involved. First you need to find a Washingtonian(lobbyist) to spend your money. A decent one can put it together from there. Although I'm not sure a large percentage of the full auto crowd would support, my guess is it would be the wealthier ones who would get on board. The ones who can write 4 or 5 figure checks without missing a meal. Some of us normies who put our own pants on one leg at a time might even send a check in the 2-3 figure range

Page generated in 0.02791 seconds with 8 queries