View Single Post
Old October 23, 2012, 09:16 AM   #8
Don P

Quote:
Don't shoot non jacket cartridges in a Glock.
Here we go with the don't shoot lead. Has absolutely nothing to do with the issue the OP is asking.

Quote:
That glock 21 really does not my like my reloads.

Anways here's the projectile I'm using. It's a 220gr Flat point lead bullet, unsure what COA I should use for a glock 21, or why it doesn't feed correctly in a glock
Just my opinion now, you need to read up on OAL (over all length). It is very possible that the round is seating in the chamber of the Glock on the bullet instead of the case. My 1911's will not chamber a round with a OAl of 1.265. That is long in MY OPINION. My 1911's will chamber a max of 1.255. Not all chambers are created equal.

Again you need to do more reading on reloading and OAL and the effect it has on feeding and chambering a round.

For the (don't shoot lead in Glocks folks) I have shot lead in my Glocks at steel matches with round counts over 200 rounds and the guns didn't blow up and had zero issues.
As you are, I once was, As I am, You will be.

Page generated in 0.02942 seconds with 8 queries