View Single Post
Old November 10, 2010, 11:51 AM   #37
Onward Allusion

Smallest semi-auto would probably be the Kel-Tec P-32. 7+1 and 10 oz fully loaded. The P3AT is about 1.5 oz heavier loaded and a millimeter thicker but 1 less round. Personally, the P-32 has zero kick. The P3AT has a little kick but nothing unmanageable. The P-32 is very dependable with the standard 7 round mag. 10 rounders are...well...not ready for prime time if you ask me.

Smallest revolver would go to the NAA Mini revolvers. That's something I carry when I can't carry a gun.

Just keep in mind - both firearms are of the shoot and run in the other direction types of guns.

Quote:
therealdeal
smallest mousegun(within reason) for purchase
is the seecamp the mousegun of choice for reliability?? is there a smaller mousegun semi we can buy?? would really appreciate any info- I deal with mostly revolvers but want a mousegun for my wife(just an excuse to buy it- it will be mine too). I heard the seecamp comes in a .380 too. its the same size right? I don't mind the extra kick to it if there is one. I am leaning towards a seecamp but this reason is mainly because I have little knowledge of the mouseguns

Page generated in 0.02561 seconds with 8 queries