View Single Post
Old November 23, 2002, 12:38 AM   #2
Brian D.

W296:

I think that some of the TFL folks have indeed met up there in the past. They were posting about it here for some days afterward, you might wanna do a search from early-mid October. And I'm sure some of them will check in with you here shortly. I have been there several times, I enjoyed it except for trying to park, a wet grass lot on "bottom land" isn't much fun WITH 4-wheel drive, impossible without it. There is some parking out along rt. 44, on the shoulder, but technically you could be towed away out there. Don't know if that has actually happened or not. The parking situation is something that Knob Creek should be trying a LOT harder to fix, IMO anyhow. Other than that it is a great chance to observe and even try out a multitude of full-auto blasters, one can even rent a flame-thrower! And there is a pretty good size gun show going on too. Most of the stuff is Class-3 related, but there's plenty of other gun goodies available, just gotta figure out how to carry it out to your vehicle!

Page generated in 0.02436 seconds with 8 queries