View Single Post
Old January 7, 2013, 08:20 PM   #223
PH/CIB

Better to be a dead Lion fighting for freedom with the sweet taste of blood in your mouth than a slaughtered lamb.

Disarmament whether incrementally or spontaneously leads to obsequiousness.

Disarmament is servitude.

I have heard it said, “In France the Government fears the People, in America the People fear the Government.”

I fear Martial Law, while if the issues are clear cut I think the Military and Law Enforcement would stand with the People, but governments are masters of deceit and propaganda and at creating false flag events, staging an event and then blaming it on someone else to get the desired results, which could sway the Military and Law Enforcement to stand with the government and not the People.

I do not understand my Country-men, anyone who studies history should not trust any government anywhere.
Life Member,,,Military Order of the Purple Heart, Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, Amvets, Disabled American Veterans, 173rd Airborne Skysoldier Association, National Rifle Association, Member,,,IDPA, USPSA, Iowa Sheriffs and Deputies Association,,Website http://www.handgunholsters.net

Page generated in 0.03794 seconds with 8 queries