View Single Post
Old February 2, 2013, 09:34 AM   #1
olmontanaboy

Antidepresants and teen violence

I've been reading alot lately about unexplainable teen violence and killings and the media instantly blames firearms. Well I'm almost 65 years old and I don't remember all these crazy tragic events happining in the 1950's when I was a kid. Sure some kids acted up but it wasn't happening to the extent or severty that we see today. We had guns back then too and even though I grew up in south Jersey we hunted and shot targets and had access to guns and ammo. My daughter was having problems with her marrige a few years ago (her husband was cheating on her and finaly left her and their children for another woman and skipped the state to avoid child support) she went to the doctor for a bad cold and he asked her how she was doing and she told him she was unhappy. In one short doctor visit with no medical test done he told her she had a chemical imbalance in her brain and prescribed an antidepressant. In a couple of short days she went from unhappy to attemping suicide and wound up in the hosipital, the doctor then changed to a different antidepresant and she went to the emergency room with more thoughts of suicide. To make a long story shorter. She finally found a doctor who took her off the drugs and the thoughts of suicide quickly went away.
She now has a decent job and a good man in her life who cares about her and her children and is her old happy self again (no chemical imbalance bs anymore). I beleive these antidepresant drugs do far more harm than good especially in teens and young adults. This is a link with some not reported information by the gun hating media. The Sandy Hook teen killers blood was also filled with the latest antidrepresant. The huge drug companys make billions on these drugs and dont want this information known. http://www.ssristories.com/index.php?p=school

Page generated in 0.03553 seconds with 8 queries