Thread: Shooting Games
View Single Post
Old May 12, 2009, 09:33 PM   #38
the rifleer

I like shooting military rifles at long range.

I went skeet shooting with some friends an absolutely loved it. I likes it so much i went out and bought myself a shotgun to shoot clays with. Im not interested so much in competition, but simply shooting clays.

Its gotten to the point where i am trying to replicate things that tom knapp does, such as put a shell in your mouth (gun completely unloaded) throw the clay by hand, load the gun and shoot the bird. you gotta be pretty fast to do that.

then there is throw 3 clays by hand and shoot them. (3 is my current limit, tom knapp can do 9, with a benelli of course)

One thing a friend an i did was with an airgun One of us would turn around and promiss not to peek and the other would go hide a soda can in the bushes and then you had to find it an shoot it as quickly as possible. that's fun, but you spend more time hiding the can than you do shooting.

then there is the, put two soda can, one on top of the other at 50 yards and hit the top one without hitting the bottom one with a shotgun. if you aim about a foot above it you can pull it off.

Page generated in 0.03709 seconds with 8 queries