View Single Post
Old March 13, 2009, 10:00 AM   #1
frogsaw

Natchez’s 50 BMG Brass Fopaux

To all 50 cal shooters that recently purchased primed Winchester 50BMG Brass;
My brother and I have been loyal customers of Natchez Shooter's Supplies for several years now, and until recently have never had the lack of customer service that we are currently experiencing.
Last week we both separately ordered 200 rounds of “NEW” primed Winchester 50 BMG Brass and a few other incidental items. The brass that was received was packaged in baggies (20rds per) similar to sandwich bags, and the brass was immediately observed to be damaged. The damaged consisted primarily of dented case-mouths. One set of brass was shipped with a Dewey Cleaning Rod in a box similar to those used to ship rifles. I guess that it didn’t occur to the warehouse personnel that the use single box in this application was not justified nor acceptable as that the brass caused the box to flex and fold across its length bending and damaging the cleaning rod.
When we contacted Natchez in regards to the damaged brass we were initially informed that this brass was damaged in shipping, and that UPS would send out a driver to survey the packaging. Later we were told that this was apparently pulled brass. We are currently in a dispute with the management of Natchez in regards to this matter. After lengthy discussions with David Real(Not Sure of Spelling) and his supervisor, Brian Hall in regards to the use of the terms “NEW BRASS” and “USED”, “SURPLUS” or “PULLED BRASS” it has been communicated to us that as long as the brass has not been fired, Natchez management considers the brass to be of a “NEW” condition.
Both my brother and I have experienced lengthy hold times and conversations while dealing with Natchez in regards to this issue, and the only options for resolution offered by these gentlemen was to refund our money upon returning the brass or to receive a discount in the amount of $20 for each of us, which is less than the cost of return shipping, and doesn’t even cover the time needed to reprocess the brass at a rate comparable to the Federal Minimum Wage.
We are outraged by the fact that Natchez sold us surplus brass under the false pretense that this was new brass. I am certain that there are more shooters out there that may have been unknowingly dooped as well.
If you or someone you know have ordered this brass from Natchez, please make it known to Natchez and Winchester that this practice is not acceptable. It has been made more than clear that the two managers from Natchez that we have spoken with are not concerned about the individual shooter. Apparently their bottom line is of greater concern than the fair and legal conduction of business.
We have also contacted Winchester Ammunition to voice our concerns regarding the misrepresentation of their products as well as the unacceptable treatment of Winchester's loyal customers.

I am certain that this will become more interesting as this situation develops with more shooters coming forward.

Please, stand and be heard!

Thanks,

Frogsaw

Page generated in 0.02396 seconds with 8 queries