View Single Post
Old October 17, 2012, 10:32 AM   #51
lapetrarca53

hmmmm.........

Following this thread with great interest.

I'll be picking up a S&W SD9VE next week cause it fits my hand perfectly and, the next gun purchase on my radar screen is a .380 Taurus TCP. Priced right, feels good in my hand and is easy to conceal.

Bashers don't bother me. I'm active on a lot of guitar forums and have gotten quite used to brand snobbery. As with most reviews, I generally disregard the "1's" across the board (total junk), and the "10's" across the board (absolute perfection) and the middle ground represents a pretty good cross section of the reality of what is.

Hell, my first handgun purchase in 30+ years was a Hi Point 9mm. It was two weeks after I bought it before I could shoot it and I spent a good amount of that time reading about the horror stories about "a guy who has a cousin that knows a guy with a friend that has a Hi-Point and........" and not a whole lot of first hand experiences.

Well, when I finally got it out to the range I was a little anxious but, it went "bang" every time I pulled the trigger. In fact, as of this writing, it's done that very same thing 500 times without a hiccup.

As with most everything in life, you take your chances.

Page generated in 0.02623 seconds with 8 queries