View Single Post
Old January 25, 2012, 12:50 AM   #1
SuniD

How Do I submit a new post?

I tried to add this post...

Since My Ole Man has a 9mm semiautomatic which I do not like. I was told to try the 380 but was given the 38 Special long barrel to try at Shooters World and about took my arms off. Tried a few others (too heavy) I do not like the big guns. They ended up shooting the rest of the rounds while I stood by and watched. I was Top Gun in ROTC Rifle Club back in the 70's. I still do good with the 22 or 410 rifle. I do not like the Shotgun. For the recoil is too much!

I want to take control of a handgun. I was told to try the 9mm Baby Glock but, reading I am now confused to which gun to choose G26 or G27. What is a Glock 19 or a Smith 60?
I am 5' 10" (slender), with long fingers and under 150 lbs. I have a pinched nerve in my neck so sometime my left arm is numb leaving me with no upper arm strength to hold the gun long.
I love going Target shooting but, a little dismayed since I can't hold (no upper body strength) the gun long enough to empty the chamber. I would love to join the "Women on Target" Club I need a semiautomatic for the club. I have a Plinker 22 now - I do pretty good on target. But, hate having to re-load the gun for practice. Want something I can handle in a semiautomatic.
We don't know that much about handguns so any suggestions would help me choose a gun I can use.

Thanks in advance
SuniD

Page generated in 0.02594 seconds with 8 queries