View Single Post
Old November 7, 2013, 04:24 PM   #51
44 AMP
Staff

Disruptive? At a PTA meeting? (PTO might be today's name, but it makes me think of Power Take Off)

Disruptive could be anything from telling some idiot that they ought to have their butt kicked to someone whining because little Johnny got unhealthy chocolate chip cookies instead of granola. Or just someone who opposed the collective group think on a particular issue.

Without a specific threat or even an incident, it means, exactly, NOTHING. ITs just an opinion, without any validation.

The principal stated she had the woman banned specifically because of the Facebook CCW post. Apparently she was not concerned enough to have her banned until she learned about the CCW. That is what I find disturbing. Describing her as disruptive, without any other info sounds like after the fact CYA to me. Or maybe I'm just being disruptive?

FYI, I chose my screen name because it seemed like the thing to do, and it reflected something unique and something I enjoyed. No concern about hiding my identity was involved. and just so you know, .44AMP has nothing to do with electricity.

Page generated in 0.02487 seconds with 8 queries