View Single Post
Old September 15, 2013, 10:00 AM   #20
Sevens

Quote:
I never have felt I had to replace anything. I kept all the ones I really liked.
As James K said, mine is the same answer.

However, I did recently kind of do the nostalgia thing in that I found a Six inch, nickel, Hand Ejector M&P, 1905, Fourth Change that is very, very much like my Grandfather's revolver (which I choose to shoot no more) so that I could replicate the "feel" and experience of the older S&W revolvers.

Oddly enough, on the same day at the same show, I found & instantly fell in love with a 1952 Colt Challenger (budget model in the Woodsman line) that is the spittin' image of my Father's pistol... that my Mother now has... that my older brother will one day be getting.

And the Woodsman pistols are so fantastic that I just found a '55 Huntsman that seems to be ultra-clean and I'm waiting for it to arrive at my FFL. I chased this one because it's got the longer 6-inch target barrel. Can't wait!

Page generated in 0.02882 seconds with 8 queries