Thread: MidwayUSA
View Single Post
Old March 8, 2012, 05:11 PM   #1
Hansam

MidwayUSA

So after a severe let down by Taurus Customer Service I said screw it and ordered two Wilson's extractors for my Taurus PT1911AR from MidwayUSA Monday afternoon. According to their website I was supposed to receive the extractors on 3/12/12. I checked my mailbox this morning and to my surprise the extractors had arrived already! I put one in and was off to the range to test out the 1911.

500 rounds later I came home happy and satisfied. The gun functioned flawlessly and was deadly accurate.

I just wanted to give a shout out here for MidwayUSA and their extremely fast shipping. I've ordered from them several times a year (I get all my reloading supplies from them) and they've always been very fast to ship. Their customer service is excellent too - I've rarely had to deal with them but the few times I have dealt with them they've remedied my problems quickly and painlessly.

I'd never hesitate to do business with them and I just want to let you all know that I believe they're a great source for firearms needs.

Page generated in 0.02431 seconds with 8 queries