View Single Post
Old January 11, 2005, 09:29 AM   #1
fatboy1488

Sarco Inc. (not making me happy)

Hello everybody,
I just had my first experience (and probably my last) with Sarco, Inc.
I ordered a Rock Island 45, more than a week ago and wasn't really thrilled with thier customer service when I placed the order, but now it's a week later and I still don't have my gun. After making numerous attempts to get a human on the phone and not getting any replies to my e-mails, I was finally able to get someone on the phone. She was not very friendly (and I was being nice), all I wanted was to know the status of my order. I was told that my order was still in the works. I told her that when I ordered it, I was told it was in stock and I would have it in about 4 days. Since it has been 8 days, I was getting a little concerned, hence my inquiry. She told me that it can take 7-14 days just to process the order, then another 4-8 days for shipping. I asked for an explanation as to why on earth it takes so long if the gun was in stock, she barked at me "it just does".
I don't know how many employees they have or how busy they are, but when I (the customer) place an order and am told that I'll have it in 4 days, and then don't see it after 8 days, I feel I'm due some explanation and not rude treament. I have ordered plenty of guns over the years and of course have had some problems, but for the most part things work out. But after this experience (and I don't even have the gun yet), I can say that I more than likely will never order from Sarco, Inc again.

Page generated in 0.03439 seconds with 8 queries