View Single Post
Old April 22, 2001, 03:47 AM   #82
Chulain

Mike Irwin said:
“And, since you yourself have established that you're willing to shoot blindly when you don't know what's going on, if the police DID tap on your door, why wouldn't you shoot through the door just in case, since the vast majority of home invasion robberies actually start with the invaders knocking on the door to the home?”

Don’t be an idiot. I never said I would shoot blindly. I said I would go investigate the noise. That’s what I love about some of the people here. You assume. Don’t ever bother to ask for clarification, just go totally off the handle and ignore the other 99% of the post in which I stated that I would never shoot at someone for stealing something unless it was a firearm.

You also said: "Hello? Mr. Homeowner? Have you seen the rape/murder suspect go through here? We were in hot pursuit, and we decided to break it off just so we could knock on your door and let you know that we're going to be poking around your property..."
Yeah, right. When it comes to to apprehending a suspect and tapping on your door to let you know that there's a possible fugitive on the run, which do you think the police are going to do? “

Well if they are chasing a criminal through my property, they are going to be making quite a bit of noise, and won’t actually be ON my property very long. Ever try to run through a thickly forested area at night? I would love to see someone try that without impaling themselves on something. And chasing a suspect for 2 miles? Hell you would make it about a block before the local police got tired of chasing your dumb ass and shot you in the leg.

Gee, lets see what kind of convoluted reasoning we can squeeze out of a single sentence…

Bloody Tourists…

Page generated in 0.03236 seconds with 8 queries