View Single Post
Old February 16, 2013, 04:53 PM   #8
BrokenBottles

Quote:
Originally Posted by swjslj
I ordered 500 rounds of .223 ammo on 12/21/2013. It was listed as being in stock. It is now 02-15-2013 and I have not received my order. They have also not answered any of my six emails asking for my order status. The DID, however, charge my credit card. They also emailed me a FEDEX tracking number, but when I checked the FEDEX web site, I found the order had never been shipped. Something is wrong here; I think I've been scammed. I'm just trying to save others the aggravation.
On their website, they have this written on pretty much every page I've seen recently(as in since January 15th...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TargetSportsUSA.com
Due to a very high volume of incoming orders please know that it will take up to 20-22 days before we process your order and 3-4 weeks before you receive you order. Please note, we DO NOT take any back orders. You may place an order for items that are in stock only.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Please know that we are working as hard as we can to process and ship all orders out as soon as possible...
I don't think you were scammed at all. And since they've taken the money out of the account, they probably already the 500 rounds marked for you, that is assuming they actually get more in stock.

Page generated in 0.02178 seconds with 8 queries