View Single Post
Old May 24, 2012, 03:53 AM   #1
1911Alaska

Taking CCW course next month

Hey,
So I am taking a CCW class in Anchorage next month through a local company. I am more then confident that I will pass the class. But I was wondering if anyone could explain how this works. I am copying and pasting a paragraph from the test part on their website. It says

The course will cover the defensive and tactical applications along with the mental conditioning, handling and operational skills needed to manipulate the weapons system. Also covered are the material on less lethal force and the liabilities. At the end of the course there will be a written test with 25 Q&A with both true/false and multiple choice and a live fire qualification the following day.
Qualification

The qualification is a 22 round drill. Starting from the 3 yard line and continuing from the 5, 7, 10 and 15 yard distances. There is a total possible score of 110 points with a passing score being a minimum of 77 points (70%) and higher.

The second part that is bolded is what my question is on. So there are 5 differnt areas to shoot from (3,5,7,10, and 15 yards). But you get 22 rounds for a minimum of 77 points (70%).

Is anyone familiar with this test or how this will be operated? How many rounds you get per section?

Sorry if this is a tough question, I know every place is different but I am curious as to if anyone knows or can shed some light on this for me.
Thanks

Page generated in 0.03460 seconds with 8 queries