Thread: Ammoman
View Single Post
Old November 19, 2006, 04:42 PM   #23
UniversalFrost

yeah I don't do business with ammoman any more either. heard and read too many negative things about them lately ( double charges, not as advertiesed, etc..) . Last order I put in was all messed up. Ordered 500 rds .223 green tip Lake city surplus, 500 rds Wolf FMJ 7.62X39, couple boxes .303 brit FMJ and couple boxes .30 M1 carbine, plus some other assorted stuff. Ended up getting wolf 223, wolf 7.62x39 and a case of .303 birt and mi carbine. He messed up in my favor for the majority of the order so I didn't complain too much about getting wolf instead of Lake city surplus. Never mentioned the other errors when I talked to them, but they did offer to either refund me the difference or send me another case of the wolf 223 at a discount. Just wanted my difference in the money back and he gave it back (took a couple of reminder emails to get them to refund it though).

Now I buy all my stuff from Natchez or Midway or just load it myself. If they can mess up an order as bad as they did mine (or yours) and not even notice it, then I don't want to take any more chances with them and wonder what I will get next.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" (when all else fails play dead) -Red Green

Page generated in 0.02704 seconds with 8 queries