View Single Post
Old February 20, 2011, 06:39 PM   #1
SAA GunSlinger

Problems with Schofield.

Hello, im new to the cowboy action shooting scene. Ive always adored schofield revolvers and had finally saved up to buy a pair from Uberti. I was very excited to get them but i was shocked to see that with in 12 bullets one of them broke! When you would break the top of the gun open to reload the star ejector would get jammed in the open postion and not close, preventing you from closing or loading the gun. I took it inside, took it apart, cleaned it and then put it back togther. I then went back outside and fired it agian and it did the same thing. The star ejector jammed in the open postion and i was unable to close the revolver. Im extremely upset with this, i payed $1,766 dollars for brand new uberti schofields only to have one of them break with in 12 bullets. I have bought guns from uberti before and they were great but i didnt expect this kind of poor craftmanship from their company. I sent the firearm to the company for repairs and the gunsmith i sent the gun back through said it would take a good long time to get the gun back. When paying almost $1,800 dollars on their schofields i shouldnt have to do this. Has this problem happen to anyone else with their schofields??? Thank you for your time.

Page generated in 0.03419 seconds with 8 queries