View Single Post
Old December 8, 2005, 12:23 AM   #179
IZinterrogator

Quote:
real ninjas risk neither life nor limb by engaging in such activities only on concrete flooring with thick carpet padding to mask any possible noises.
I tried that one time with a woman that I was at the bar with. Unfortunately, we took her vehicle back to her place, so I was without my tactical knee pads at the time (lesson learned, never leave your mobile ninja command post more than 200 yards away). Oh, the rug burn.
Quote:
they also keep one eye focused on the cc video feeds from the various cameras around the home. i bet you dont even have the audio piped in to your wireless headset!
Don't need it with the IR laser grid security system that alerts me to anyone within 7 yards of my property line. I can relax while being fully alerted to any threats which can then be dealt with accordingly. Makes you wish you had spent your money on one of those instead of a can, doesn't it?
Quote:
....Just when I think it can't get any worse!!!! You guys are hilarious.
What, you think I'm making up the headboard story?
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!” - Samuel Adams

Page generated in 0.02191 seconds with 8 queries