View Single Post
Old April 11, 2005, 12:04 PM   #17
XavierBreath

Quote:
Xavier! You read the DSM?! Got it on the shelf. Everyone needs a copy of that one. Good book. (Really needs its own dedicated stand though).
I'd never read that thing! My wife is a psych professional. I use her book for reference occasionally in my work, but by and large I avoid these types like the plague. They make my skin crawl. When my wife asks me my opinion, my standard answer is her patients need to get a job.

Quote:
Don't fondle the gun. It's amateurish. If where you live is that bad, you'd be better served to move to someplace better.
Unless I'm mistaken, Snack is toting a Jframe. Get a pocket holster, carry it in your front pocket with pleated front pants and fondle away. One of the great advantages of pocket carry is the ability to conceal your hand on your gun as well as your gun.

Snack, what I would suggest now if you haven't already taken one is a course in personal protection. This is different from self defense, no judo or karate involved. The NRA offers a basic Personal Protection course that if taught by a good instructor will be of great benefit. Basically what has happened is you have gone from condition white to condition yellow. The driving analogy is a very good one.

Page generated in 0.02441 seconds with 8 queries