View Single Post
Old October 28, 2010, 12:43 PM   #21
Sgt127

You are getting great advise. The Colt is the most collectible...the 37 easisiest to carry and the 60 (in my humble opinion) the single best of the bunch as a carry gun. Then again, I can rust carbon steel in 4 hours in my waistband in August in Texas, so, I am very partial to stainless steel handguns.

As far as carrying, take a look at the Barami Hip Grip or the Collins Grips "Lip Grip". Its a nifty set of grips with a little hook on the right side that hooks over your belt or waistband. Negating the need of a holster particularly if you are considering the old style soft suede clip holsters.

The Browning HP and the Python are also dandy guns. I think you have the same problem I do at times, I am blessed with too many good choices. Realize, whatever you carry, you are heads and shoulders above the rest that don't have anything.

And, get ready for the ineveitable post telling you, in high brow manner, what the difference is between a clip and a magazine. I think its silly since everyone knows what you are talking about anyway....

Page generated in 0.03384 seconds with 8 queries