View Single Post
Old March 26, 2013, 05:12 PM   #24
lcpiper

The President can't sign on to a Treaty that would impact our Constitutional rights and then just wash his hands and say ... "It's the UN, they decided it and now we have to play along". He would not only be done, he would be gone forever locked in a prison cell. That would be a violation of the trust of his office so profound that it would not be tolerated. He can't get an AWB through Congress why would anyone think he could get away with this kind of back door stuff.

I can understand if you might actually know of these "inside sources", so I won't ask about them. But I will say that if you aren't actually sure of these sources and their info and if you are just passing on conspiracy stuff. Then this is just too weak to waste time on.

And Zinc;

Quote:
each? Else thats like what a mag a trooper a year.
If you followed that math of mine above that's about what we got. Three 3 round mags to zero and 40 rounds to qualify a year per soldier all through the 80s and 90s. Fifty rounds per man per year for the US Army. But it still adds up to huge numbers when you look at how many have to qualify every year not counting the rest that the real shooters get to use.

Page generated in 0.02676 seconds with 8 queries