View Single Post
Old January 26, 2012, 07:20 PM   #43
xGlockmeisterx

cz 82

The cz 82 is another very reliable handgun at a good price. i have one and it fits my hand very well. it is very accurate and holds 12 rounds of 9x18 makarov. i think it has one of the best trigger pulls on a used military pistol that i have ever come across.

The polish p 64 in the same caliber has a horrific trigger pull in double action but can be fixed with aftermarket springs. if you have the choice to buy a cz 82 for $150 then get it, but also i paid $200 for mined and it came with a case, box of ammo, a holster, and two mags. i think i got a good deal on it but this was two years ago and the prices might have changed some from when i got mine.

I actually saw a cz 83 for $450 at the same place i got my 82. of course this is a newly produced pistol made by cz and chambered in the 380 acp, but i would rather have the cz 82 instead.

As for the hi point compared to the cz 82, it just depends on if you want a pistol with a lifetime warranty or one without, but i think i would pick the cz over the hi point if i was in your place. you can carry it much more concealed and it will fit in smaller places then the hi point. i do wish the frame on the hi point was a little slimmer.

Page generated in 0.03631 seconds with 8 queries