View Single Post
Old December 7, 2010, 02:17 AM   #22
k31

Now, 30-40 years later, you are welcome to have a different opinion of what is a nice

some of us still enjoy giving an old man some pride
my on going project of the modern k31 is a cheaply produced all purpose all terrain rifle that by todays standards should be well over 1,000 for the action barrel and stock then so much more for the optics
those rifles deserve more than retirement to a closest these war rifles are made for the mud and rain the sun and snow shoot till the barrel glows cherry red and throw it in the case only checking on it to make sure the case isnt on fire
if you enjoy polish and wood work by all means collect and clean up but please dont look down your nose at us simple folk that enjoy a rifle not a wall hanging
i like knowing i have a rifle that i can low crawl through the mud with and not cry about scuffs scrapes dings and rain i have a few new rifles but they dont get used not like my surplus
those are special they have earned respect they dont live on a company name
i fish with my dads pole cause it catches fish i buy new ones but if they dont catch they go in the shed or traded
those military guns are made for any thing you throw at them thats why they are still here
push it to the limits

Page generated in 0.03882 seconds with 8 queries