View Single Post
Old April 19, 2005, 03:13 PM   #18
BigBoreKindaGuy

To univtxattorney:

A person can sit where ever he wants regardless of how full the range is. There are no assigned seats, no rules about caliber of firearm being shot....there are just courtesies of protocol or etiquette which are not rules of law....they are just niceities.

Yes it would be courteous if that guy with the 300 didn't sit next to the only other guy on that end of the range but he sat where he sat and he has a right to do that.

As for being civil....I am not the person who decided to take a cheap-shot at someones moniker. So if someone here decides to be as careless as Handy and say what they want to me they should not then expect to hear what they want when I return my response.

There is no case for contributory negligence on my part here in this case so spare me your "politically correctness" . I don't subscribe to "politically correct" philosophies because that kind of behavior only provides a loop-hole for the guilty to continue their onslaught over the victim of their focus and condemns the innocent to feeling guilty for something he/she never initiated and entered into upon only because they exercised their right to defend themslves from such predators.

Page generated in 0.03496 seconds with 8 queries