Thread: Bob Costas
View Single Post
Old December 6, 2012, 07:41 AM   #4
jtmckinney

A few years ago when ABC was broadcasting NASCAR races a race was rain delayed and going long. There was an audio anouncement over the air that they were changing over to "Americas Favorite Home Videos" and then a few seconds later they did with 30 laps left in the race. I came to the conclusion that ABC just wasn't my kind of people and haven't watched any of their programming since.

NBC is now on the same list as ABC as to my television viewing time, they are just not my kind of people.

If a business stays out of the "Gun Control" area then I will use the quality of their product and/or price to decide if I want to support them with my business.

There is no way this is good business for NBC. Those that feel we need more gun control or want to eliminate guns are not going to frequent NBC more but gun owners and 2nd Ammendment suporters may and should stay away.

Have a great day!
James
When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; When I am stronger than you, I take away your freedoms because that is according to my principles. Frank Herbert "Children of Dune"

Page generated in 0.02408 seconds with 8 queries