View Single Post
Old October 16, 2006, 09:52 PM   #14
Dwight55

Let's go back to the basic premise:

A. A legal, concealed weapon carrier is faced with the ONLY time he/she can honestly, lawfully, . . . defend themselves: imminent death, serious bodily harm, rape, or other SERIOUS detriment to one's being.

B. The threat is not only grievous, . . . but imminent (or you cannot lawfully shoot in the first place), . . . and is within the distance where they are cabable of inflicting this harm.

Only some form of Kennedian/Pelosian/Kerriack nut job would smile, throw down their weapon, and proclaim to the deviant, . . . "Your lucky day, mister, there were a few misguided bystanders within the 3/4 mile arc range of my .45 ACP, . . . and since one of them could have been hit by one of my rounds, . . . just go ahead, . . . shoot me, rape me, stab me with your rusty knife, . . . or just grab my wallet, . . . whatever your poor wretched soul desires. Don't want anybody innocent to get hurt here, . . . unless of course it is me.":barf:

I stand as I said before, . . . there is a real good chance that the bg is going to get shot today, . . . I'm over 60, got a bit of a bad ticker, don't breathe as good as I would like to, . . . and I am not about to grapple with some young buck that wants to harm me to support his drug habit or his SO. I'll take the chance that the lead I hit him with, . . . will be just like super glue, . . . it'll stick right with him.

May God bless,
Dwight
If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a Veteran!

Page generated in 0.03779 seconds with 8 queries