View Single Post
Old February 3, 2013, 11:19 AM   #3
AirForce2

Misfires

I'm going to order 2 increased 20% power "heavy striker springs" from Galloway Precision and see if this helps per some other reviews. I'd hate to not be able to use my reloads esp w/price & non avail of reloading components lately and I have mostly sml rifle primers for now. I've seen where others have replaced the springs but doesn't really say much on the results. I will have some results over the next month and post up. If I have any more fail to fire after new springs with reloads or new box ammo, I will be done with both of these guns. The recoil springs feel kinda light to me especially when gun gets a little dirty and during the last 1/4 inch before going into battery, which is where all my fail to feeds happened (again it was extreme wind & dust/dirt blowing round). If the trigger misfire goes away I think I will have to get a replacement guide rod that allows spring changes. All 3 guns were washed out with hots water & soap and firing pin components all inspected so next time there will be no excuses.

Page generated in 0.02917 seconds with 8 queries