View Single Post
Old August 13, 2006, 11:07 AM   #2
hksigwalther

When and where around Cleveland will you be staying?

A few of us from Rimfire Central will be meeting up at the Grand River public range for a little informal (rimfire) USBR shooting (I'll also be practicing CMP Sporter Rimfire) next week (08/20). The range, however, is fixed at 25 yds (rimfire and handguns only), 50 yds, and 100 yds (fixed meaning no target between the firing line and those listed distances). Paper targets only (target holders provided), strict safety rules enforced by (at least) two ODNR officers, outdoors, one Port-a-potty on site.

I'm a member of a private club about 70 miles south of Cleveland that is more open (6 different ranges) and out to 600 yds in one range, full auto friendly. A plate shoot is also scheduled for that weekend (which I should attend as I haven't gone to one this year yet). 1 Port-a-potty, 1 indoor restroom in the consessions building which should be open during the shoot.

Another choice is A&A off of Rt 422 near Parkman (not too far from Grand River). Their range goes out to 200 yds. A bit small and a little unkempt but the clubs bread and butter is trap and skeet. You can shoot up anything there.

EDIT : Err, this is Cleveland, OH you're talking about, isn't it?

Last edited by hksigwalther; August 13, 2006 at 12:00 PM.

Page generated in 0.03543 seconds with 8 queries