View Single Post
Old March 26, 2010, 10:35 AM   #2
Don P

The striker comes out similar. You will have to press the load indicator on the back of the slide in and remove it (be careful of the striker spring and plunger). Next restrain the striker block and pull out the small retaining pin toward the rear. Next remove the striker block and its spring. there is a roll pin the has to be removed in order to get the striker and rebound spring out. You will find the access hole in the underside of the slide and drift the pin upward. This will allow the striker and its rebound spring to be taken out rearward. Once you have completed the steps above the only parts that are left in the slide assembly are the load indicator and the extractor

I found the book Gun Digest book of Automatic Pistols Assemble/Disassembly to be extemely useful and that is where the above directions came from. Money well spent with regards to the pistols that it covers.
As you are, I once was, As I am, You will be.

Last edited by Don P; March 26, 2010 at 10:40 AM.

Page generated in 0.02228 seconds with 8 queries