View Single Post
Old July 23, 2008, 12:20 AM   #28
olddrum1

Mikenbarb, You posted in your post that you could not tell much about a person by listening to the voice over the phone.

Your Post.
I have worked in managment and in customer service and other fields all of my working life(29yrs.). So I do know what im talking about and if a person assumes that a person on the other end is another race than his, He is being real dumb and a racist. I have heard alot of white people talk with accents in their speech here. If someone assumes that of another person, He shouldnt be living on this planet.

You also said

(Im sure he didnt from my experience)

You can not tell a persons age over the phone, as you cannot tell a persons age here. If you read my post you would have deduced that I, unlike you, have had direct experience in this field. The demographics of these offices are geared to very young people. Someone that is thirty would be deemed an oldtimer.

How many of JP Sartes calls do you have experience with?

PT111, I can tell, has also heard some of the calls. His was not an unsual call at all.

If JP Sarte purchased all of these ADLs with a problem I would not call Remington but would go to the supplier and reek havoc with him. The supplier will have more pull with Remington than one buyer would. If the supplier has to pay the postage on a defective firearm he takes notice. If he has to do this several times he really takes notice. JP Sarte, If I were you I would be going back to your Firearms Dealer and demanding your money back. Let them deal with Remington.

Page generated in 0.02544 seconds with 8 queries