View Single Post
Old July 19, 2014, 01:08 PM   #14
Venom1956

I would say @ the point where they are starting to drag people away as hostages and come to you would be the time that you'd be forced to draw. If you are being ignored and their focus is else where be the most uninteresting victim you could possibly be. No eye contact, no movement, talking, heroics, etc.

Firstly, they'll probably find your weapon. That won't end well.

Secondly, It might be the last point that you'll be unrestrained and able to do as you please. Im not encouraging heroics but I wouldn't want to have my last moments be those of tied up at gunpoint by some stupid criminal.

I would say I would try and wait until the robber approached and grabbed me. he'd be giving up control on his weapon while allowing it to be in reach of yourself. He'd also provide you with some cover from his friends who might hesitate to fire at you both.

The last and hardest choice I think you would need to make after that initial engagement is after your hand is forced. Should you fight or flee? Saving you bacon and the beating feet out the door might be the safest for everyone. It won't win you any praise but the fewer bullets exchanged the less of a chance innocents will be hit. That would be my suggestion in general. After you've protected your life get out. You're just putting everyone else in the area at risk. If they are between the door and you get out a window.

Only time I would say to go on the offensive is if disengaging would cost you your life. Such as running through a long empty lobby or something.

That would be my opinion if I were alone with no other loved ones.
E-Shock rounds are engineered to expend maximum energy into soft targets, turning the density mass into an expanding rotational cone of NyTrilium matrix particles, causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system.- Yeah I can do that.
I guarantee you will know it if a bicyclist hits your house going 1000 mph. -Smaug

Page generated in 0.02571 seconds with 8 queries