View Single Post
Old November 13, 2001, 09:16 AM   #28
Double Naught Spy

If my car is parked on the street, then my job is to be a good witness, call 911, and wait for the insurance check.

If my car is parked in the garage (which stays closed), then the situation is completely different and I will treat it as a home invasion. I consider a home invasion to be a life threatening situation. Just because the goblin stopped at my car for some reason does not mean that I should just consider him as a pacifist or that he has no intent on harming my family. I don't know his motivations or intent, but I do know that as long as he is inside the walls of my home, then we are in mortal danger. To consider otherwise may result in completely underestimating the goblin.

When the car is being burgled on the street, then it is a property issue. I don't perceive that as any sort of life threatening situation. Inside the home, then I am no longer interested in being a good witness.

Page generated in 0.02401 seconds with 8 queries