View Single Post
Old March 10, 2013, 12:20 PM   #1
Venom1956

Seriously considering building SBR AK.

Hey guys I am really really thinking about getting a AK pistol and making it into a SBR my question is how is how do you like 7.62x39 out of such a short rifle and which pistol would make a good donor? I am a Russian/Bulgarian AK fan i see they make the milled SAM7K pistol but since this is gonna be a DIY project for more enjoyment what other AK pistols would you recommend? I feel it would be better to go with a pistol since shortening AKs can fool with the gas pressure and it won't have a tang to cut off.

Or should I get a pistol reciever and make it that way? a lot of that would be outside my abilities but then i could have a 5.45 too.

I was looking at the Draco and the polish (not us) made hellpup. the rest seem too meh. How are the barrels good bad? Chromelined? I just don't wanna spend the money for a stamp and parts and whatever if the base rifle isn't worth investing in.

Since the SAM7K costs more then my fullsized Arsenal.

I just think a rifle thats folded that is under 2' long would be fantastic.
E-Shock rounds are engineered to expend maximum energy into soft targets, turning the density mass into an expanding rotational cone of NyTrilium matrix particles, causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system.- Yeah I can do that.
I guarantee you will know it if a bicyclist hits your house going 1000 mph. -Smaug

Page generated in 0.02459 seconds with 8 queries