View Single Post
Old July 2, 2013, 11:18 AM   #1
9mm

gunbroker emails I owe money?

So I keep getting these emails from gunbroker I owe money/ I never sold anything or used gunbroker for a year. Past five months I been getting this.
Also they never sent me any letters (mail) just email, I would think if I did owe money they would send me a hand letter via mail(address on file)

Also I can't log into gunbroker because my account is not verrified? I been a member from 2009 and I tried too many log in's once and I got this message everytime I log in.

Quote:
Your account has been flagged by the GunBroker.com security system as suspect. The information you entered could not be verified by our service.

In order to verify your identity please send us pictures of your driver's license and a current utility bill or clear copy of your driver's license and a current utility bill. Please fax this information to 770-573-3671 or email the information to: [email protected]

If you have further questions please contact customer support about your account.
I don't trust the emails (I think they are fake) but this is when I log into gunbroker I get this error.

Page generated in 0.02829 seconds with 8 queries