View Single Post
Old September 7, 2012, 12:58 AM   #43
youngunz4life

carguy chris and/or edward (posts 26 & 27),

Thx for the heads up...I thought the gifting was legal but I wasn't 100% sure. That wasn't the reason though. The reason is maybe the little OCD in me or the comfort I would have to have a paper trail just in that small case that someone came knocking on my door someday because this gun became infamous somehow.

*I deleted part of that orginal comment before you guys responded...I was planning on gifting him a loaded revolver with a speedloader ready to go next to it as well but maybe that's just a little too much shock and awe for the mama in law. I already know my bro in law loves the firearm though. I mean that's what Chrsitmas is all about....you open up the present and there is the gift of the year looking back at you. That is the same reason why I agree with the wedding present for the OP...this gift is remembered. Heck they won't remember the amount if it's cash but maybe if you write a check, but this wedding gift can provide a healthy service for years and decades to come(as well as give someone a good reason to make this offer).

Last edited by youngunz4life; September 7, 2012 at 01:05 AM. Reason: asterix paragraph added

Page generated in 0.02639 seconds with 8 queries