View Single Post
Old May 13, 2005, 12:47 PM   #17
mylesd

im not new around here, I was on TFL before it was shutdown several years ago and replaced by thr... I lost my account on here. I didnt attack you i said i was irritated not saying you were a moron. i have a lot of better things to do and I have had people read this... but im not getting into a pissing contest with you. And my post wasnt written to offer anything. it was an opinion and a different way to look at. Speaking of which, what insight did you bring. I think i brought some by giving a first hand account of living in BH, so thats what i brought to the table. You brought these lame rebuttals which prove you have to be right and you broght "hollywood liberals" to the table. Good addition. I have joined the NRA to help support firearms rights, I have voted against people who didnt support them, I have donated money to people who support firearm rights, I have gone to classes to learn gun safety. I have posted my thoughts on boards such as this one. What did you do? You moved away. So dont start with me about this. Accept the fact that I had a different opinion than you and move on.

Page generated in 0.02427 seconds with 8 queries