View Single Post
Old April 27, 2000, 10:39 AM   #7
Coronach

arrrg! I'm a bad person! My thread has been locked!

Thanks, Mal.

Jeff- I'm torn about whether or not to take the gun. If I DON'T take the gun, I'm very limited in what I can do and still abide by dept policy. If we are within our jurisdiction we are required to be armed unless it would be illegal to do so (drinking at a bar, in court for a personal matter, etc) or impractical (swimming, exercising, etc). As long as I'm working out, I'm fine. But the gym is kinda far from my place, and it would be WAAAAAAAAY more convenient to run several errands in conjunction with the trip. This would require having the gun, as long as I want to abide by rules and regs. Your other two suggestions I'll address very quickly: gym bag? Ehhh. Stolen often, and I have a habit of leaving things places if they are not attached to me. Gym locker? Broken into more frequently than cars, I'm afraid. Option #4 I like best of all. But alas...

And yes, I will do a search here. thanks for the info.

Mike

------------------
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert Heinlein

Page generated in 0.02360 seconds with 8 queries