Thread: Lagger-Pro.com
View Single Post
Old November 17, 2002, 06:29 AM   #4
EricO

I would also like to compliment Wayne. Several years ago I met him when he was present at a 2-day handgun course I was taking from Walt Marshall (www.awt-co.com). If I can recall Wayne was there as an assistant instructor and also to show some of his wares during lunchbreaks. He had a nice selection of supplies with him, i.e., Benchmade knives, Surefire products, etc. One or two years later I took Walt's 2-day shotgun course. Prior to the course I contacted Wayne to purchase a Giles sling for my 870. Wayne has free shipping (I believe) on most or all of his products, but since I wasn't located very far from his shop he delivered it personally. Now this wasn't primarily to save the shipping fees. He attempted to instruct me on the phone how to install the sling but simply said that he would install it when he came to my house. He installed the sling, adjusted it to me and showed me some features or uses of the sling like the backpack carry, etc. This was in the evening, after his work hours. That's service with a capital S folks! Wayne "is good people" as they say. Please patronize his shop, we need to keep good people like this in business.
EricO

Page generated in 0.01919 seconds with 8 queries