View Single Post
Old March 28, 2010, 03:10 PM   #13
BeerSleeper

Jim,
I didn't mean for it to sound like I intend to dismantle the press between uses. That's not my intent. I have enough space for it on the work bench, but, when not actively reloading, it will have to share bench space with other projects.
I haven't found any good prices on bulk ammo. I actually haven't found much that beats walmart, except for reloads, and the only reloads I'm interested in shooting are my own. I just don't trust any old tom/dick/harry that much.
I am looking forward to doing this, I'm not looking at it as a chore I have to do to get to shoot. However, my preferred method of doing things is to start it, work at it until done, and then be done, when possible. I would rather load a 4 hour stretch, once a month, than an hour a week, or better yet, if scheduling allows, 8 hours every two months instead of 4 hours every month. It's just how I like to do things. I like to get a lot done at once. I like to buy groceries once a month by going to sams, too (if only milk and bread lasted a month). Whenever possible, do bigger, and do it less often.

I've already got enough brass I could load a year's worth of ammo if I put my mind to it. I'd sure rather spend my cold dark winter nights loading so in summertime I'm free to do other things (like shooting!)

Page generated in 0.02959 seconds with 8 queries